Tuesday, January 29, 2008

7 Pictures explaining why I hate Tom Brady.

I have hated this guy and his stupid haircut since the day he beat the Steelers in the AFC championship game. I hate him. Seriously, if he sprained his ankle and had to wear a boot to deliver flowers to his 78 pound girlfriend and everyone talked about how he might not play and how he has not practiced....I wouldn't care. Would you? Too bad that won't happen. Ever.

Here are 7 visual images explaining why I hate the metro QB.....

7. Really dude. Stetson?


6. How does he get in an episode of the Simpsons and I have yet to be cast as Homer's new drinking buddy? Everyone knows Homer is a Steelers fan.


5. Does. Not. Deserve.


4. He was the "honorary" coin flipper for Super Bowl XL. The one time my favorite team makes it to the Super Bowl (in my lifetime), I thought we would be Brady free....but Nooooooooooo. Why? ohhh why?


3. Another Stetson pride parade....


2. I would rather have my quarterback wreck his motorcycle into a 94 year old ladies Buick, than have him pose like this....


1. I have seen him win 3 Super Bowls in my lifetime and possibly number 4 this Sunday. He has ruined each and every football season with these victories. That all said, as much as I hate him and a disagree with his choice of cologne to endorse, he is a GREAT quarterback. (I just threw up all over the dog).

2 comments:

Robert Ullman said...

Yeah, I really hated the way they douched up the Super Bowl by having Brady as the flipper...they had Belicheat on the pregame show too, as I recall. Tons of personality on that guy. Ten minutes of color bars would've been more engaging.

lilsean said...

Don't hate i love the Patriots they are better than the steelers the steelers need to improve their game is weak