Monday, February 4, 2008

Simply Awesome


Don’t know if you saw that little football match last night, but the New York Giants defeated the New England Patriots, 17-14. It was significant because the Patriots had yet to lose a game this season……..that was until they defecated the bed last night. Living in the New England area and having an extreme hatred for the Patriots, I enjoyed last night festivities immensely. This picture is my favorite and sums up the evening.


Quote of Super Bowl XLII …from a proud Steeler fan and Pitt graduate "Man….Eli Manning is going to lose his virginity tonight"


We all know Ben can drink it up. But apparently he hosted quite a little swaray in a suite at a Super Bowl party this week. Recapped on Page 2. That a boy Benny!

My buddy sent me 4 text messages in a row describing Puppy Bowl 4 on the Animal Planet. Yes, the Puppy Bowl. Yes, this was the 4th edition. He dose not get out much. Check it out.


Mark Madden is making all his callers call in and say "Thank You Plax". I love it.
I don’t really agree with Madden mainly because I don’t think he has any credibility unless he is talking hockey, but the man has great comedic timing and instinct. You can not argue with ratings either. Thank You Plax.


Zubaz. Remember Zubaz? Quite possibly the most eye popping and unique fashion statement from the mid 90s are still available to be purchased. I am man enough to admit that yes, I once passed a note to a girl in study hall sporting bright green zubaz asking if she wanted to meet me by the flag pole after school. It didn’t work……



….but they do however work for the Legion of Doom…..







My "man pass" should be revoked because I have yet to see Rambo, but I have sat through an episode of American Idol. Apparently a lot of things blow up, people die from bow and arrow attacks, and Stallone says something cheesy…..which completely explains why it has already grossed 25 million dollars in its first 10 days in the theaters. This has led to Stallone inking a large deal to continue to create sequels for Rocky and Rambo. Needless to say I am more excited than Gus Johnson announcing a professional football touchdown. Since these movies will continue to be made I want to throw out some suggestions for actors to reprise roles as significant characters in unnecessary sequels.



-Sylvester Stallone in "Stop or My Mom will Shoot Again"

-Michael J. Fox as Scott Howard in "Teen Wolf 3: Return of Styles"

- Dave Chappelle as Thurgood in "Half Baked 2: I threw a 50million dollar TV show down the toilet because I went nuts on PCP"

-The dude who played RoboCop in "RoboCop 4: I am still a Robot Cop that talks funny"

- The entire cast of Salute your Shorts in "Salute your Shorts : The Movie"(not really a sequel I just saw that AMP Energy drink commercial with Donkeylips and it made me think about why Nickelodeon never thought of making a major motion picture based off the hit TV show. What is Budnick up to? )

…that is all. Sorry for wasting your valuable time.

No comments: